Raci India was established in Gurgaon, Haryana in 2009 as a subsidiary of Raci srl Italy; to offer quality Engineering solutions for the installation of oil & gas pipelines. During this period the Government of India had embarked on a massive pipeline infrastructure development program across the country. Raci wanted to be a part of that development program with a local presence. Over the years RACI has become a trusted brand among the PSUs and large Indian Energy Companies. In 2011, we began servicing the Middle East market due to the proximity of the market from India. Today we support the ME market in terms of timely responses, proposals and technical support. In 2014,we began manufacturing some of our products in India, following the specifications and guidelines provided by our Technical Office in Italy. The Indian shares in the Company are held by Engineering professionals with decades of International exposure.
President, RACI GroupDr. Enrico Righi is the President of the RACI Group, based in Milan , Italy. He holds a Degree in Business Administration from Bocconi University.
He began his career in RACI during 1980 and successfully took over the business from his father and founder of Racis.r.l. By 2007 he bought back all the shares held by the family.
Email : email@example.com
Director, RACI IndiaJoe Cherian is a Director of Raci India since the Company was formed in 2009. He has over 20 years of international experience promoting Engineering and Manufacturing Companies across the Middle East & India.
Mr.Cherian has lived in 4 countries and travelled extensively across North America, Europe, Middle East & India. He holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Manipal Institute of Technology.
With a global perspective,Mr. Cherian aims to grow the business of the Company steadily entering new markets and geographies every year.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
RACI in India - History
A subsidiary Company of RACI srl Italy, our first major association with India began with the East West Pipeline of Reliance Industries Limited in 2007 to 2008.
Then came the Cairn Energy’s Barmer Salaya Pipeline , a 700kms continuously heated pipeline @ 70 deg C – considered the longest heated pipeline in the world built by Larsen & Toubro Limited.
With the success of 2 major hydrocarbon pipeline projects in India , we decided to set up a Company in India to meet the requirements of India, the region and West Asia.
After establishing a presence in India, we turned our attention to Public sector units and the major infrastructure development of the country.
An introduction to the Parent Company - Raci srl, Italy
- Established in 1952 , began offering anticorrosive wrapping tapes for protection of underground pipelines.
- Began manufacturing stainless steel repair clamps in 1955.
- Control valves for water mains in 1978. Over the years RACI expanded the portfolio of valves and now the facility is a full fledged valve manufacturing unit building large diameter butterfly valves.
- Pre insulated pipes for district cooling in 1980
- Patented spacers for road, railway crossings with Saipem / Snaprogetti as the first customer 1975.This is a product that was quickly accepted by Pipeline Engineers worldwide. The product is quite unique and protects the pipe from mechanical damage & chemical corrosion, provides electrical isolation in cased crossings.
- Today Raci Plastics is a division of Raci srl, manufacturing spacers for world markets. For over 35 years RACI has developed and manufactured world class spacers for Oil/Gas/Water pipelines projects worldwide. There is a state of the art manufacturing facility in Milan. Our focus has been to improve our product and maintain our position as a top class manufacturer of spacers. The investment in R&D has remained consistent in order to remain at the top.